The selection criteria for the winning partner was annual growth and proven capabilities. Cheetah Transformation’s strong technical capabilities were a key element in the award, as well as the number of consultants holding Smartsheet’s Professional Services Certification.
The award was presented by Steve Stewart, Global Head of Channel at Smartsheet, and Andreas Bansen Schallitz, Head of Channel (EMEA). “Cheetah’s growth and quality of work this year have been outstanding. They are great ambassadors for the Smartsheet brand,” said Andreas.
Cheetah MD Rob Eberstein attributes the success to a fantastic team effort: “The Cheetah team all work really hard to deliver the best solutions to their clients. On top of that, they are all focussed on their own development, so they are always on top of their game. I am very proud of them all. We’d like to offer our warmest congratulations to all partner winners this year.”
Gary Thornton, Steve Stewart (Smartsheet Global Channel Director), Alison Robb, Rob Eberstein, Andreas Bansen Schallitz (Smartsheet Head of Channel – EMEA).
There are 200 Smartsheet partners in EMEA, so to be selected as Partner of the Year is a major achievement, and the scale of that population is a sign of the importance of partners in EMEA.
“Smartsheet partners have played a critical role in the growth of our business, from extending our sales and marketing reach to expanding our professional services capabilities. Annual bookings led by partners have grown by 59% since launching the programme three years ago,” said Steve Stewart, Global Head of Channel at Smartsheet.
Alison Robb presenting on day 1 of the Smartsheet Global Partner Summit, with Mike Blumenstein, Smartsheet Global Partner Enablement Manager.
Partners from across the world were recognised in a range of awards. The full list of awards and winners are as follows:
- Americas Partner of the Year, Optimum Consulting, for the strongest growth across Smartsheet’s North and South American partner community.
- APAC Partner of the Year, Attura, for the strongest growth and capabilities across Smartsheet’s APAC partner community.
- EMEA Partner of the Year, Cheetah Transformation, for the strongest growth and capabilities across Smartsheet’s EMEA partner community.
- Channel Hero of the Year, Productive Project Solutions, for providing the greatest assistance to other partners in the Smartsheet Channel ecosystem.
- Rookie of the Year, Prime Consulting Group, for the strongest growth and capabilities within the first calendar year as a registered Smartsheet partner.
- Government Partner of the Year, M2 Strategy, for the strongest ARR growth across the private and public sectors.
- Brandfolder Partner of the Year, Getty Images, for the strongest growth and capabilities across the Brandfolder partner community.
A cherry on top of the awards cake was Cheetah Transformation’s Marketing Director, Alison Robb, receiving a Smartsheet Solution Spotlight Award for presenting at the Global Partner Summit, on the bespoke Smartsheet solution developed for Forterra PLC